"Let Living Threads Bring Life To Your Quilts"
- Please make sure you have squared your quilt top!!!!!
- Please make sure you have squared your quilting backing!!!!
We have to pin the top and bottom of your quilt to the rollers. If it isn't square or trimmed, it will not go on the rollers straight.
- Please make sure to PRESS you quilt top and backing!!!!!
If you have not pressed your quilt top and backing we can do it for you.
Cost of pressing top and backing $20.00
Remember to remove all the selvages as they are not woven in the same way as the rest of the fabric.
Please trim your seam allowances to a 1/4 of and inch, or this will cause puckering in the seam line.
If your seams are going horizontal, PLEASE, pin your seams all the way across your quilt!
Fold your quilt in half lengthwise, matching your seam lines across your quilt backing, please pin.
This will help to ensure your lines are straight across
the quilt backing.
- Batting and Backing MUST BE " 4" LARGER ON ALL SIDES than the quilt top!!!!!!!!!
- Please mark the top of your quilt by pinning a piece of paper to the top of the quilt so we will know where to start.
- Please do not pin or baste!!!!!!!!!
- If you have prewashed your quilt, please make sure you have washed your quilt backing.
Please if there any questions that I have not answered, or if there any questions that you may think of please DO NOT HESITATE to contact me at anytime.
I LOVE to talk quilting!!!!!!
53 Elm Street
Jewett City, Ct. 06351
(860) - 376 - 3977 or (860) - 908 - 8770